Our tax department specialists focus on offering customized services according to your requests and needs. We encourage tax planning in order to better serve our clients.
On the other hand, A-Z Tax a division of Rodríguez, Rivera & Toro, PSC has been offering, for more than ten years, a variety of individual and corporate tax services in various establishments including Mayagüez Mall, Cabo Rojo and San Sebastian branches during the tax season with the same quality and professionalism that distinguishes us.
- Tax return preparation
- Personal and Corporate income tax
- Municipal license tax
- Property Tax
- Sales and Use Tax
- Tax planning and consulting
- Estate & Trust tax
- Retirement planning
- Non profit organizations
- Corporate Reorganizations
- Application for Exemptions Decree
- Representation among tax authorities
- Registration, Licenses and Permits
Our excellent group of Tax Department will bring the best quality and updated services to all our clients. The tax group pursue varying continuing education courses to stay current in tax issues affecting our clients. We bring services as to Local Puerto Rico, Federal and States income taxation.
Our tax department specialists focus on offering customized services according to your requests and needs. We encourage tax planning in order to better serve our clients. We have experience in request tax incentives for different entities and non-profits organizations.
ACT 14-2017 Incentives Act for the Retention of Medical Professionals
Under Act 14-2017, Qualified Physicians covered by the Tax Exemption Grant will benefit from the following:
• A 4% fixed income tax rate on Eligible Income (see below) generated from his/her Medical Business Services (as of January 1st, of the year in which the Decree is granted);
• 100% income tax exemption (including alternate basic tax) on up to $250,000 received from Eligible Dividends (see below) per taxable year.
• A Qualified Physician can make voluntary contributions (after-tax contributions) of up to 25% of his/her net income to individual retirement plans (Keogh) or up to 25% of his/her salary in case of corporate retirement plans.
Any Qualified Physician who has a Grant under Act 14-2017 shall enjoy the benefits for a period of 15 years, which can be renewed for an additional 15 years if it is demonstrated that said extension is in the economic benefit of Puerto Rico.
There are several eligibility requirement and criteria for evaluating applications.
Applications due dates:
• Dentist and Non-residents – Up to June 30, 2020
• Podiatrist, Specialty in Odontologist and Medical Specialties – Up to September 30, 2019
Please contact us or send an email directly to Partner Cristian Vera Mercado at – email@example.com